1. Privacy Statement
- EXEEDME OÜ ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://exeedme.com/ (the "Site" or "Service"). The Administrator of personal data is EXEEDME OÜ, located at Harju Maakond, Tallin, Kristiine Linnaosa, Keemia tn 4, 10616, Republic of Estonia, e-mail: [email protected]. This page informs you about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collection and Usage
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, Steam ID, and any transactional data related to your use of the Site ("Personal Information"). In addition to the above, the Service also uses technologies such as Google Analytics and social media plugins (e.g., Facebook) to understand how you use our Site. These technologies help us improve our service and offer a more personalized experience. For more detailed information about the privacy policies of these services, please refer to their respective websites.
3. Logging Information
- Like many site operators, we automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. This information is used to monitor and analyze the use of our Site and for the Site's technical administration, to increase our Site's functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor our Site to our visitors' needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the Site again, it will recognize you and serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
4. Utilization of Your Data
- Responding to Inquiries: To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as sending you requested information about our services.
- Service Improvement: To enhance and personalize your experience on the Site, such as presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- Communications: To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and/or other administrative information.
- Marketing: To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including information about trade shows, events, and other promotions.
- Research and Analysis: For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Site, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or to respond to a subpoena or other legal request for information we receive.
5. Who Can We Transfer Your Data?
- Service Providers: Entities that provide services on our behalf, including IT service providers, customer service providers, payment processors, and marketing agencies. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- User Authentication: Steam for user authentication and data regarding items. Steam's data handling practices are outlined in their Privacy Agreement.
- Legal Compliance: We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
6. Cookie Usage
- What are Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit our Site. They enable us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Site, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data.
- Types of Cookies Used: Essential Cookies: Necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Performance and Analytics Cookies: Collect information about how visitors use the Site. Functionality Cookies: Remember your preferences and various settings. Targeting Cookies: Record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
- Managing Cookies: You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use our Site though your access to some functionality and areas may be restricted.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit the Site. These third parties might be providers of external services like analytics services or ad networks.
7. Data Security Measures
- Commitment to Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- Encryption and Security Measures: We use encryption and other security measures to protect your data. For example, we employ a secure socket layer (SSL) or similar technology to ensure safe transmission of your personal information.
- Limitation of Guarantee: However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Data Breach Response: In the event of a data breach, we will take all necessary steps to minimize the harm and will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
- User Responsibility: It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
8. Your Data Rights
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to receive information about how we process it.
- Right to Rectification: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
- Right to Deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you withdraw your consent (if the processing was based on consent).
- Right to Restriction: You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if we are processing it based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: Where the processing is based on consent or a contract, and carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer it directly to another 'controller', where technically feasible.
- Filing Complaints: You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.
9. Third-Party Links
10. Contact Us
EXEEDME OÜ reg. no. 16122490. Registered address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kristiine linnaosa, Keemia tn 4, 10616, Estonia. Contact us at [email protected].
© 2024 Exeedme. All rights reserved.